MERCATOR® gogrip blue
Premium gloves for professionals!
If you are looking for premium gloves perfect for working in a demanding environment where secure grip, precision and protection against viruses, fungi and bacteria are of utmost importance, the MERCATOR gogrip blue gloves are a perfect choice.
Gloves for special purposes
Exceptionally elastic MERCATOR gogrip gloves are two times thicker than standard gloves available on the market. These gloves have a unique 3D diamond texture which makes your grip strong and secure, and the original MERCATOR gogrip structure allows you to operate mobile devices without taking off your gloves. The structure also prevents sweating of hands during use.
They are especially recommended for food processing, where your hands are exposed to damp, oily and wet environments during work. We subject our gloves to extensive tests to ensure their integrity and your safety – MERCATOR gogrip gloves are classified as personal protective equipment of category III, type B.
Elasticity and high resistance to stretching allow you to reduce the number of used gloves and thus help you protect the environment.
Get PREMIUM class protection for your hands – choose MERCATOR gogrip!
MERCATOR® gogrip blue:
Especially recommended for:
The MERCATOR® gogrip blue nitrile gloves ensure a sense of safety and are suitable for applications such as:
- processing of meat and fish
- processing of milk
- processing of fruit and vegetables
- beverage production
- production of frozen food
- bakery and confectionery
- Processing of fish — evisceration, cleaning, cutting (including filleting), Clean zone - thermal processing: freezing, drying, cooking, smoking, salting, brine), sale of live fish,
- Disinfecting working surfaces — preparation of solutions and disinfection activities, cleaning, activities at tanks, collecting samples for the lab, cleaning machines
Standards and certifications:
Compliance with current standard issues:
EN ISO 374-1
EN ISO 21420
EN ISO 374-4
EN ISO 374-5
Regulation (EU) 2016/425
Nitrile, also known as acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), is a material composed of organic chemical compounds. The production process of this raw material was modified so that it can compete with natural rubber. Nitrile gloves are an ideal alternative to gloves made of natural rubber. Nitrile gloves:
• do not contain latex proteins – safe for persons sensitive to latex
• their content of chemical vulcanisation accelerators is limited to a minimum
• have good barrier properties for chemicals
Minimised content of chemical accelerators significantly reduces the risk of type IV allergy.