Professional gloves, MERCATOR gogrip long, are designed to protect your hands when working in slippery, humid and wet conditions. The outer surface of the diamond 3D texture improves grip and confidence of moves, while the inside of the glove, with its inverted 3D texture, ensures air circulation and prevents hand sweating. Thanks to their long cuffs (at least 30 cm), these gloves protect hands, wrists and part of the forearm against contact with contaminants and substances from the environment.
- Mercator gogrip long gloves are suitable for food processing, where the hands are exposed to work in greasy, humid and wet conditions.
- Their long cuff offers additional protection and integrity for the hand, wrist and part of the forearm.
- MERCATOR gogrip long gloves are also ideal for wet cleaning, using various cleaning agents.
Our gloves undergo extensive tests to ensure their integrity and your safety – MERCATOR gogrip gloves are classified as personal protective equipment of category 3, type B.
High tear resistance helps reduce the number of used gloves, which supports your environmental efforts.
The product is subject to VAT at the 23% rate.
MERCATOR gogrip long:
Especially recommended for:
- Processing of meat and fish
- Processing of fruit and vegetables
- Processing of milk
- Bakery and confectionery
- Beverage production
- Cleaning services
- Washing and disinfection of working surfaces and machines
- The hotel industry, HoReCa
Standards and certifications:
Compliance with current standard issues:
EN ISO 374-1
EN ISO 374-4
EN ISO 374-5
EN ISO 21420
Choose the correct size:
Nitrile, also known as acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), is a material composed of organic chemical compounds. The production process of this raw material was modified so that it can compete with natural rubber. Nitrile gloves are an ideal alternative to gloves made of natural rubber. Nitrile gloves:
• do not contain latex proteins – safe for persons sensitive to latex
• their content of chemical vulcanisation accelerators is limited to a minimum
• have good barrier properties for chemicals
Minimised content of chemical accelerators significantly reduces the risk of type IV allergy.