Home and garden
Working at home and in the garden is a real challenge! Detergents, chemicals, spraying, working with tools — it does not have to be torture for your hands! Our gloves can handle daily cleaning, repairs, and gardening as well.
Dedicated gardening gloves, while durable, strong, and tear-resistant, do not restrict mobility and will help you take out even the smallest weeds. Our gloves are tested for chemical resistance, so your hands are protected from unwanted agents when spraying your plants.
- House work
- Household work
OHS IN HOUSEWORK
Everyone who values their health and life, as well as those that take on more complicated home repairs, will find these useful:
- protective clothing – preferably a set containing overalls and a jacket with pockets, with reinforcements on the buttocks and elbows; numerous pockets will make work much easier and save time when working away from where the tools are stored;
- safety footwear — preferably with a non-slip sole and reinforced toes; it should be slip-resistant and protect the feet (especially the toes) from the effects of injuries caused by heavy tools;
- heavy-duty gloves — thicker, with a reinforced grip for heavier work, and made of latex or rubber for work which may involve contact with substances harmful to the skin,
- items to protect the face and the head — helmets, polycarbonate shields and goggles to protect from the impact of particles, metal and wood chips;
- ear muffs or special sound — absorbing pads to protect the ears from excessive noise when working with drills, saws or other power tools;
- masks to protect the respiratory tract from uncomfortable fumes, especially during paint work.
In the medical industry, the raw material used to make the gloves is particularly important, as many procedures require instruments that can mechanically damage the material. There are several types of raw materials used to manufacture gloves: